Listen to the episode here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/2070652/11770304
Have you ever thought of using a site like Meetup to make new friends?
Louisa Balch invited me on her podcast “You Can Make Friends” to share my experiences and success doing just that!
If attending a Meetup where you don’t know anyone sounds super intimidating, here is a super positive approach to it that might just give you that boost of confidence. We talk about:
- How to work on your own resistance around making friends
- Doing a “risk/benefit” analysis when getting out of your comfort zone
- My experience using Meetup to find and build community
- Virtual vs in person meet ups
- Structure ideas for running your own meetup
- Finding other online community groups
More About Louisa:
Louisa has a very interesting and entertaining podcast where she expertly interviews fascinating guests and shares valuable content and helpful conversations.
Please follow @youcanmakefriends on IG for more friendship content.