I’ve got something special for you for today’s episode!
It’s an interview with my friend and mentor, Ariane who is a financial coach. But what makes her story so interesting is that she’s technically retired and living on the road with her husband and cats getting to know our amazing national parks!
Throughout our call, she lets me ask her all sorts of personal questions about money – specifically how she spends her money and how she set herself up to quit her corporate career and start a retired lifestyle in her 40s.
Listen as we discuss:
- What to do if you’re in a relationship and don’t share the same money philosophy
- How she created this retired lifestyle for herself (in her 40s)
- What’s the difference between a financial advisor and a financial coach
- What might be holding you back from working with a financial coach
- What to do if you have resistance about budgeting
- Ariane’s wish for you in your money journey!
I hope you got some inspiration if this is new for you or validation if you’re already on board.